We had a great Love Arts ‘Think -In’ in January – and we are having another.
It seems clear that people value the Love Arts Festival – but what it should look like in the future is not decided yet. There is much enthusiasm to have a city-wide celebration of creativity and mental health in Leeds. We have a few ideas on how to make this happen – and to improve on what Love Arts has been in previous years. But we need your thoughts on how we should move forward.
So, if you have ideas, questions or musings about Love Arts, please join us for the next Think-In. We welcome:
- people who came to the last Think-In
- people who didn’t come last time
- people who care about mental health and the arts
- people who’ve been really involved with Love Arts Festival over the years
- people who’ve never been to Love Arts but have ideas
- artists, performers, health workers, arts organisation workers, community workers, counsellors, writers, musicians, carers, people who’ve used mental health services, film makers, audience members, readers, tv watchers, gardeners, knitters, health commissioners, business people…
- to be honest ANYONE who wants to come up with a future for Love Arts!
Tickets are limited so please sign up for your free place by clicking on the link below:
Love Arts Think In
Thursday 11th April, 6pm – 8.30pm
3 Sheaf Street
Duke Studios is just over the road from the Tetley, and you can park nearby. If you are unsure of how to get there and would like to join a small group of us meeting in the city centre at 5.30 please email us. The Adelphi pub is a 5-minute walk away and we’re happy to meet you outside and accompany you to the venue.
Duke Studios is accessible to people who use wheelchairs. Please see the website for more information about the venue: https://duke-studios.com/meeting-and-event-space/events-space